Life is a coincidence

Just now I am sitting here on my day off. I still subscribe to Time magazine and I am looking at page eight and notice the bit about US doing a US $60 billion deal with Saudis. I am thinking what got that deal? Is it the Ayatollah fear as spread by US media? So as this Q and A is buzzing through me I hear a marching song on 1club.fm classical channel.

What does all that tell you? It made me laugh as a bystander in this chain of events. Is there a hidden message? What a coincidence. I call this "a reality check" in an existential way. This bloke I bumped into yesterday told me its Synchronicity.

All I know it made me laugh and felt Ahuramazda in me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

stockstars market astrology

Citystats Stockstars Facebook Page

Iran News Blog

Iran News Blog Facebook Page

Astrology of Iran.

Iran Astrology Facebook Page

Ahuramazdan Facebook Page

Ahuramazdan - Zoroaster was an Ahuramazdan Astrologer