I believe in coincidence: here is an example: Brakes

Below is a true story. I call it Brakes.

Today was a funny day. Sohila told me that her car brakes were making a funny sound. So I called the AA and they promyptly came around, and told me that one of them was seriously thin. We took the car to BMW and they said it might take a while to fix it. In the mean time the AA were going to provide a loan car from Avis. So they dropped me off at Avis, and they gave us a brand new Renault Laguna with keyless and push button ignition and hand brake. My first reaction was, oh oh Sohila will get confused. I had to get Sohila to Avis to show her driving license. Everything was great until she got into the car, and just did not like the feel. On our way back she stopped the car and bang another car bashed into her. What a day. So we took the cars to Avis and exchanged insurance details. Our worry now was, whether the BMW was going to be ready in 48 hours whilst we had the loan car. Anyway the next day we were called by BMW, and were told that the car would be ready to pick up. So then we had to worry about how it would be possible to return the Avis car and pick up the BMW. Sohila said that someone had to call Avis to find out whether they could pick the loan car from BMW. I was at work, and refused, and she was outside, and could not call. So I said to her, "you do it" and of course she said to me, "you do it", whilst I was serving customers at work. So we both put the phone down on each other. I then suddenly heard a voice from behind me, saying, "you did tell me you worked at B&Q" and I could not believe my eyes, it was the Avis lady. Suddenly she had turned up in front of me. Wow what a coincidence. So I asked her what to do, and it was all sorted.

stockstars market astrology

Citystats Stockstars Facebook Page

Iran News Blog

Iran News Blog Facebook Page

Astrology of Iran.

Iran Astrology Facebook Page

Ahuramazdan Facebook Page

Ahuramazdan - Zoroaster was an Ahuramazdan Astrologer