In Deep Nights

I was watching the film, A Light between the Oceans, and came across this wonderful poem entitled, In Deep Nights. It connected to me on so many levels.

In deep nights I dig for you like treasure.
For all I have seen
that clutters the surface of my world
is poor and paltry substitute
for the beauty of you
that has not happened yet….
My hands are bloody from digging.
I lift them, hold them open in the wind,
so they can branch like a tree.
Reaching, these hands would pull you out of the sky
as if you had shattered there,
dashed yourself to pieces in some wild impatience.
What is this I feel falling now,
falling on this parched earth,
softly,
like a spring rain?
~Rainer Maria Rilke

stockstars market astrology

Citystats Stockstars Facebook Page

Iran News Blog

Iran News Blog Facebook Page

Astrology of Iran.

Iran Astrology Facebook Page

Ahuramazdan Facebook Page

Ahuramazdan - Zoroaster was an Ahuramazdan Astrologer